/ Events in California
Showing 1-10 of 87 results
- April 1 - 30, 2014Dry Creek Valley
HealdsburgEnjoy a special, customized experience in Dry Creek Valley to experience the area's certified organic and certified biodynamic wineries.
- April 1 - 30, 2014Honig Vineyard and Winery
RutherfordTwo for one Eco-Tour and Tasting. A walking tour of Honig's sustainably farmed vineyard and tasting of four of our current release wines.
- April 1 - 30, 2014Murrieta's Well
LivermoreCraft your own cork keychain. All materials provided by the tasting room.
- April 1 - 30, 2014Ponte Estate Winery
TemeculaTake a bus tour to see how Ponte makes its wines, and where the grapes are grown.
- April 1 - 30, 2014Palumbo Family Vineyards & Winery
TemeculaMini-tour and tasting with Palumbo's winemaker or assistant winemaker, at this California certified-sustainable, artisanal wine estate
- April 1 - 30, 2014Riverbench Santa Barbara Tasting Room
Santa BarbaraCelebrate Down to Earth month by recycling your corks for a complimentary tasting.
- April 1 - 30, 2014Quady Winery
MaderaVisit Quady Winery and take a tour of our facility. We compost, recycle or reuse close to 99% of the byproducts!
- April 1 - 30, 2014Riverbench Vineyard & Winery
Santa MariaCelebrate Down to Earth month by recycling your corks for a complimentary tasting at the winery.
- April 1 - 30, 2014Simi Winery Visitor Center
HealdsburgPurchase a case of Simi Landslide Cabernet and benefit a garden during the month of April.
- April 1 - 30, 2014Woodbridge Winery
AcampoEnjoy Woodbridge wines while contributing to the Arbor Day Foundation.
/ Events around the world
Showing 1-3 of 3 results
- April 23, 2014Calistoga Restaurant
Edinburgh, United KingdomA free tasting of some Napa Valley wines from the Truchard Winery
- May 12 - 18, 2014Almere
Almere, NetherlandsWe will again have a California Wine Lounge at Libelle Summer week This wine event attracts about 80,000 women.
- October 24 - 27, 2014TBA
Brussels, BelgiumVisit the California Wine Tasting Bar at Megavino, held in Brussels, Oct. 24-27. This wine event attracts about 25,000 wine enthusiasts.