/ Events in California
Showing 1-10 of 22 results
- April 1 - 30, 2018Ponte Winery
TemeculaSpend a day in the vineyards with California Certified Sustainable winegrower Ponte Winery.
- April 1 - 30, 2018South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
TemeculaTour this California Certified Sustainable winery from vineyards to crush pad.
- April 21 - 29, 2018El Dorado Wineries Association / Various Locations
PlacervilleFor two consecutive weekends in April, El Dorado Wine Region presents over 20 boutique wineries showcasing special wines with food & entertainment pairing.
- April 26 - 28, 2018Paso Robles Event Center
Paso RoblesTip your glass with international Rhône wine producers, journey through the largest collection of Rhône variety wines, and delight in the exceptional cuisine.
- April 27 - 29, 2018Stag’s Leap Wineries along Silverado TrailVisit winery open houses with special access to owners and winemakers. Enjoy caves, cellars, barrel tastings, dinners by celebrated chefs.
- April 27 - 29, 2018Venues throughout Dry Creek ValleyTastings, food and wine pairings, and a vineyard tours highlighting how sustainability operates in the vineyards.
- April 28 - 29, 2018Dry Creek Valley - Sonoma Wine Country
HealdsburgAt 40+ participating wineries throughout Dry Creek Valley, guests will enjoy elaborate themed parties with exquisite food and wine pairings and live entertainment.
- April 28, 2018Calaveras Winegrape Alliance
MurphysA tour of Calaveras County vineyards leading the way in sustainable growing practices. Led by vineyard manager Steve Collum.
- May 4 - 5, 2018Chacewater Winery & Olive Mill
Kelseyville2018 Sauvignon Blanc Experience in Lake County celebrates and explores Sauvignon Blanc, including an International Symposium for the trade and a Grand Tasting for consumers.
- May 12, 2018Korbel Champagne Cellars
GuernevilleJoin us at Korbel for a Pink Party Dinner on Mother's Day!
/ Events around the world
No event found.