/ Events in California
Showing 1-10 of 69 results
- November 11 - December 6, 2013THE AHWAHNEEAs autumn gives way to winter, accentuate your Yosemite vacation with a touch of elegance as prominent winemakers showcase their vintages during Vintners’ Holidays at Yosemite.
- November 14 - December 31, 2013Trolley car tour of Sonoma wineries
SonomaCelebrate the holidays by joining us on an exciting Sonoma Trolley ride! Our historic trolley, brimming with garlands and lights will tour historic landmarks and four beautifully decorate wineries while playing classic holiday music.
- December 6, 2013BARRA of Mendocino Winery
Redwood ValleyBring the family for a special celebration of holiday sing along, Martha Barra’s tasty treats, spiced cider for the kids and wine tasting for the adults. Get into the spirit of the holidays by shopping for unique gifts while the kids are entertained with holiday craft making and bring blessings to our community by contributing to the giving trees.
- December 6 - 8, 2013Lake County Wineries
MiddletownHoliday Open House December 6, 7 and 8th from 11:00am to 5:00pmat all participating Lake County wineries!
- December 6, 2013Talley Vineyards
Arroyo GrandeLocal vendors will be accompanied by the melody of the duo Stellar with light fare provided by Talley Vineyards.
- December 6, 2013The Lucas & Lewellen Tasting RoomLucas & Lewellen celebrates Solvang's JuleFest and opens their doors for a special tasting of Christmas wines paired to cheese selections and a chocolate tasting by ChocolateMaya in Santa Barbara.
- December 6, 2013Laetitia Vineyard & Winery
Arroyo Grandeoin us during this beautiful time of year for an all day open house with light snacks and live music from LiV & RoB
- December 6 - 8, 2013Multiple wineries within the Rutherford Appellation
RutherfordStart your holiday season with a Rutherford Passport! 2 days of Passport tasting, and the opportunity to attend the VIP Welcome Reception and Winemaker Dinners.
- December 6 - 22, 2013Trolley tour through downtown Napa
NapaEach December, on select nights, our vintage Cable Car takes visitors and locals on a fun ride filled with classic carols (from the 1890s-1940s), hot cocoa, and lots of holiday spirit.
- December 7, 2013Vina Robles Winery
Paso RoblesLaunch the season with tree lighting and wreath-making. Enjoy small bites, musical performance, a visit from Santa, wreath-making and the illuminating of our tree.