/ Events in California
Showing 1-10 of 11 results
- March 3 - 12, 2017100+ Wineries throughout the Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys
HealdsburgIt’s all about the WINE. Many wineries offer “futures” of their barrel samples. A chance to purchase now and enjoy later.
- March 17, 2017Simoncini Vineyards
HealdsburgJoin us for a complimentary wine tasting. Enjoy a Wee Bit o’ Wine at O’Simoncini Vineyards.
- March 18 - 19, 2017Sonoma Valley
KenwoodThe Ultimate Barrel Tasting Experience in Sonoma Valley! Seventeen Wineries throughout Kenwood and Glen Ellen will be showcasing barrel samples, new releases and award-winning wines.
- April 8, 2017Jordan Winery
HealdsburgIndulge in a luxurious food & wine pairing dinner at Jordan Winery in Healdsburg celebrating the flavors of spring and tastes of the ocean.
- April 22, 2017Korbel Champagne Cellars
GuernevilleCelebrate Earth Day and the reopening of the lovely Korbel Gardens
- April 22, 2017Benziger Family Winery
Glen EllenCelebrate Mother Earth with an hour-long afternoon hike around our Sonoma Mountain property followed by a tasting of some of our Biodynamic wines.
- April 22, 2017Oxbow Commons
NapaFeaturing exhibits, food, live entertainment, kids activities – and of course, wine.
- April 23, 2017Iron Horse Vineyards
SebastopolEat, drink and be green while enjoying delicious Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs of Green Valley. Keynote speaker: California Secretary of Agriculture Karen Ross.
- April 28, 2017Jordan Winery
HealdsburgJoin us for our Jordan Vineyard & Winery hiking excursion, featuring mountain views, wildlife, vineyards, lakes, wine tasting and more.
- April 28 - 30, 201745+ Wineries in Dry Creek Valley
HealdsburgSonoma Wine Country’s Premier Wine & Food Festival. At 45 wineries throughout Dry Creek Valley, guests enjoy elaborate parties with exquisite pairings and live entertainment.
/ Events around the world
No event found.