- March 27, 2017April is Down to Earth Month
- August 18, 2016September is California Wine Month
- July 31, 2012Five Great California Wine Country Road Trips
- July 17, 2012The Greening of California Wine Country
- July 17, 2012California Wine Families—The Next Generation
- July 16, 2012California-Style Wine Country Restaurants & Farmer’s Markets
- July 13, 2012An Insider’s Guide to California Wine Country
April is California Wines: Down to Earth Month and an ideal time to check out earth-friendly California wines made with sustainable winegrowing and winemaking practices.
Wineries around the state are celebrating Down to Earth Month throughout April with hands-on workshops, eco-tours, green-themed events, special offers and tastings of eco-friendly wines. Explore Down to Earth Month events below and plan a visit just as California vineyards are coming alive with spring. Can’t make the trip? Open a bottle of your favorite California wine and toast our commitment to green from grapes to glass.